EvolveWell offers private services, and a cost to the patient is associated with all treatments, visits, assessments, and services.
- Payment options for these services include visa, debit, credit or cash.
- Receipts for all medical expenses are printed and provided at the time of payment.
- In Canada, certain medical expenses are deductible for personal income tax purposes as a non-refundable tax credit. If you incur medical expenses above a certain threshold of net income, you can claim additional medical expenses. There is also a maximum amount you can claim annually, and this can vary from year to year.
- If you have a professional corporation, such as a business that is incorporated, please consult your accountant with regards to setting up a health spending account. Most medical expenses incurred under a health spending account are tax deductible.
- Our services may also be covered by your employer’s insurance benefits under a Health Spending Benefits plan. Please confirm with your employer if these services are covered.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
- All appointments must be cancelled with a minimum of 48 hours’ notice by calling or emailing the clinic.
- You will be billed for all appointments missed or cancelled with notice that is less than 48 hours.
Prescription Renewal Policy
Please ensure you have an appointment booked at least one week before you reach the end of your medications.
- We require 72 hours’ notice to refill prescriptions by phone or fax, and renewals are subject to a renewal fee.
- We cannot guarantee that our practitioners can refill medications on short notice or without an appointment.
EvolveWell Integrative Medical Centre is not legally permitted to make any health or cure claims to patients or consumers for treatments.
We provide all information relative to treatments and products, and we may not make specific statements as to how our services, foods and drug-based, and non-drug- based products will prevent disease. Consumers choose to take natural medications and supplements, and they, therefore, make the decision to increase their health and well-being.
The expert care at EvolveWell Integrative Medical Centre includes advice from licensed Medical, Nursing, Counseling and Acupuncture in the Province of Alberta. The health care professionals at EvolveWell will always recommend a full assessment of a patient before any health treatments are advised.
Before taking any medication or using any medical grade skin care products, please ensure you have fully advised the on-site Medical Professionals of any past or current health issues, illnesses, drug reactions, allergies, pregnancy, breast-feeding, or other problems or concerns. Do not discontinue any other medical treatments without first consulting your general physician.
At EvolveWell it is our priority to keep your health information private and secure. We may ask for your consent to share your health information with your family physician or other specialists as needed.