Jeanette Queen, MS, NP, FAAFM, ABAAHP
Nurse Practitioner, Founder
As a Nurse Practitioner with advanced degrees, training and experience in Functional Medicine and Women’s Health, Jeanette works closely with her patients to provide truly personalized medical care. Jeanette offers in-depth assessments to determine underlying causes of symptoms, functional medicine-based treatment programs (including nutritional intravenous therapy), hormone balancing through prescribed bio-identical hormone restoration (BHRT), and the unique Evolve 360 Weight Loss Program.
Jeanette’s 20+ years’ experience prescribing BHRT and Functional Medicine treatments has enabled her to restore health to countless patients suffering from troublesome and persistent symptoms.
Jeannette’s qualifications include:
- University of South Florida School of Medicine: Masters in Nutritional and Metabolic Medicine MS(MNM)
- Emory University School of Medicine: Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP)
- Advanced Fellow in the Fellowship of Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine (FAAFM)
- Licensure with the College and Association of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CARNA) and the Georgia Board of Nursing as a Nurse Practitioner and certification by the National Certification Corporation.
- Georgia State University: Bachelor of Science, Major in Nursing
About Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners offer many of the same services as family physicians, and align them with the “whole person” philosophy of nursing. Advanced training allows NPs to prescribe medications, diagnose disease and offer treatments and services not available from Registered Nurses.
- Services offered by NPs are eligible as Medical Expenses for Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) tax forms.
- NPs can prescribe a wide range of prescription medications (excluding narcotics and controlled drugs)
- NPs can refer patients to medical specialists